Be Smart And Invest Smartly For The Next-Generation
The biggest problem facing the world is its exploding population. Though the world is technologically more advanced it has to feed so many humans and take care of their other needs that soon the resources may run out. We need food –grains, proteins and other varieties, resources for the housing and clothing needs of humans and their health care. Things are going to be more complicated and challenging for our future generations and we can foresee things becoming more expensive for them. We can do a few things in order to make their lives a little easier.
- Save, reuse and recycle whatever you can. This is the most important aspect as we can save the most valuable resources, like, money, food, trees, and water especially. Use as little as possible- be minimalistic so that you do not waste or use more than what is necessary. Food wastage anyway seems to be criminal.
- Start planting trees as and when possible. Stop misuse of wood, plants and trees and even paper where it is not compulsory. Use the internet and other options so that the planet can remain safe for living for a long time to come.
- Reduce the use of plastic, thermocol and toxic stuff that is clogging our water bodies and landfills. Use natural fibers and products, but again be very frugal and economical in usage. So that you can minimize damage to nature.
- Start migrating to virtual currency using trading systems like Ethereum Code Ltd, which will help you in multiple ways. You will have a good amount saved for the next generation and that too in an environmentally better way- without wasting paper.
- Use public transport and other ecologically better means of transport like an electric scooter. This will save precious fossil fuels from getting over very quickly. Follow other systems that consume less fuel or less electricity as well to conserve our sources of energy. You can also install more revolutionary new systems like solar power, windmills, and nuclear power plants.
As always, just like our previous generations did, we are also moving towards an uncertain future, we have our task clearly cut out for us. We need to conserve the resources as much as we can. Virtual money will be a great legacy that we can leave behind for our children. They will thank us one day for our thoughtful gesture and the beautiful earth that we will leave safe for them.